Your teen has completed their first few college credits and you’re ready to build a plan! Help me Grow contains everything you need to investigate and execute your Homeschooling for College Credit program though high school graduation and beyond.
An introduction to the tabs ^ at the top of this website.
- The most important part of this process is accumulating college credit! You’ll want to bookmark our Master List of College Credit and use it as your working guide. If you have the Homeschooling for College Credit paperback, the Master List is an enhancement to Chapter 2. In the Master List you’ll get deep into how to use each credit type as a HS4CC family.
- The blog is our “daily news” with the Last 100 Posts. Blog posts will help you grow in your HS4CC program!
- Live Events Hosted by Homeschooling for College Credit leadership over Zoom
- HS4CC-Academy Free and paid classes for parents who want to learn more about special topics and resourcefully plan their teen’s high school career. HS4CC Academy serves as our primary source of revenue or the HS4CC organization. Thank you for your support!
- HS4CC Consulting When you need help one on one for any reason. We’re here for you. HS4CC consultants are also volunteers who have served as active leaders in our organization for no less than 1 year, and generously donate their time to our community every day. A consulting session is a 1-hour private one on one Zoom call for which the consultant receives compensation for their time.